Sunday, July 24, 2016

Find yourself

Find yourself ....

Lot of my friends and co workers I always felt where at peace ...and this kept me wondering "How"and why iam not relaxed .... Just the chill sort.
Took to heart and my search began ... Find your self ... Read countless books , journals articles....
It added to confussion
Somewhere inside me I felt what is this"find Yourself"....iam what I am ... But then who iam ...
The day arrived ...
They say the Teacher appears when the student is ready ....
I was at this woman seminar and met legendary " Sindhutai Sapkal".... My question was silly but felt it was right from the heart ... " Mam I want to do something ... For society... Less fortunate... Iam actually confused... But I want to do something "
She smiled and said " did you discuss this with self?"
I was more confused ...
She said relax .... Smile ... Relax .... Listen the deep inner voice .... What you are telling me is what is on the surface of your thought process .... Listen to self voice , is this the same that is deep down in you and your heart ?
First be friend with yourself , spend more time with self and you will get the answer.
To get any answer you need peace first ... Confussion and chaos can lead to a wrong answer.
.......
I was at peace .... I found myself in BMI trust ... My little NGO .... Which is my self.


https://medium.com/@joyadass/ladydrinks-presents-one-south-asian-female-professionals-story-each-day-in-the-lead-up-to-the-devi-7c6635f1d66e#.v36pnuubg

No comments:

Post a Comment